Last modified 15th May 2018.
Romany Gold is committed to protecting your personal data and handling it responsibly.
This policy covers the personal data that Romany Gold collects whenever you interact with us, including when you use our website and when you correspond with us (such as by email or over the
Access to and sharing of data
In addition to any circumstances described below, we may share any data we collect if we are required to share data with the legal authorities to fulfil our obligations under the law of England and Wales.
Data we collect and how we use it
When submitting your details on our website, the submitted data is sent to us. We use this data to contact you in relation to your enquiry or purchase. Access to data we collect is limited to the members of our staff who require that data to perform their duties.
The personal data we collect from you includes:
- the name and contact details that you provide when you make an enquiry or a purchase
- your payment and address details
- your marketing preferences, including any consents you have given us
- your browser or device information
- your communications with us